Indian Railways Reservation-Cancellation Form (Updated Feb 2018)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 28.02.2018
1.The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Zonal Railways.
(COMMERCIAL CIRCULAR NO.11 OF 2018)
Sub: Updation of Reservation/cancellation Requisition form.
Instructions were issued to Zonal Railways vide this office letter No. TC-II/2910/98/Child Fare dated 02.12.2015 (Commercial Circular no. 71 of 2015) regarding ‘Revision in the Rule 211 of IRCA Coaching Tariff No. 26 Part-I (Vol-I); Fare for Children’ wherein it was advised that in case of children of age 5 years and under 12 years of age for whom full berth/seat (in Reserved Class) is sought at the time of reservation, full adult fare for such child shall be charged. However, if berth/seat is not sought for the children of age 5 years and under 12 years of age at the time of reservation, then half of adult fare shall continue to be charged subject to minimum distance for charge.
2. In view of above, it has been decided to modify the reservation/cancellation/requisition form to include a column where passenger can mark their option for requirement of full berth/seat for child. A copy of revised reservation/cancellation/requisition form is enclosed. Necessary action may be taken accordingly under intimation to all concerned.
Director Passenger Marketing
Related to Your Search:
- Revision in fare of Children w.e.f. April, 2016: Railway Board Commercial Circular No. 71
- Ministry of Railways revises Child Fare Rule
- LTC norms eased; central govt employees to get reimbursement for full rail fare of children
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel concession) Rules, 1988 – Reimbursement of rail fare on LTC in respect of children of 5-12 yrs age group
- Railways earn Rupees 228 crore more on child fare
- Indian railways announced that can able to Change Passenger name in IRCTC Reserved Ticket
- Revision of advance reservation period for running of Suvidha trains and special trains on special charges
- 40% concession in passenger fare to Transgender Senior Citizens whose age are 60 and above
- Procedure Order for Implementing Service Tax Refunds on Passenger Fare Tickets Booked and Cancelled on or after 01.10.2012