Indian Railways begins On-Line Recruitment Examination
Press Information Bureau
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
28-August, 2015 15:38 IST
Taking a new leap forward, Railway Recruitment Board are organizing Pan-India On-line (Computer Based) recruitment examination, for the first time, for 3273 vacancies of Senior Section Engineers and Junior Engineers from 26th August to 4th September, 2015. Applications for this examination were also called Online. Around 18 lakh candidates have applied for this mega On-line (Computer Based) examination. Sharp increase in vacancy to candidate ratio indicates wide popularity and acceptance of On-line mode.
This new format is expected to enhance objectivity, transparency and credibility of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exams significantly. This examination is being conducted in 242 cities all over India including far off locations in North East and J&K.
The on-line system is very user friendly and fool-proof, taking care of all the checks and balances. The system allows the candidate to navigate from one question to another with utmost ease and can also be read/attempted in the respective regional languages.
Related to Your Search:
- New Systems of Recruitment in Railways
- Various Steps Taken to Safeguard Recruitment Examination
- Discontinuation of Direct Recruitment to the posts of Senior Section Engineers – Railway Board Order
- Railway Recruitment : Ministry of Railways announces recruitment for 13487 posts
- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION GD Constable Recruitment Online Application 2018
- Indian Railways will conduct the largest recruitment drive for the Para-Medical Staff
- Educational qualification for recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in S&T Departments on the Railways
- Recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the railways – Adherence to prescribed qualification in recruitment from open market regarding
- Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) in July, 2016: Railway Board Order