CONFEDERATION OF CENTRAL GOVT. EMPLOYEES & WORKERS
1st Floor, North Avenue PO Building, New Delhi – 110001
Email: [email protected]
K. K. N. Kutty
1. All National Secretariat Members.
2. All Affiliated organisations.
3. All General Secretaries C-O-Cs.
As you are aware, more than five lakhs Postal and RMS employees including Gramin Dak Sevaks and Casual, Part-time, Contingent employees, under the banner of Postal Joint Council of Action (PJCA) comprising National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE), Federation of National Postal Organisations (FNPO), All India Postal Employees Union GDS (NFPE) and National Union of GDS have decided to go on nationwide indefinite strike from 6th May 2015. Main demands are (1) No Corporatisation or privatisation of Postal Services, (2) Inclusion of GraminDak Sevaks under 7th CPC and grant of Civil Servants status with all benefits. (3) Implementation of Cadre-Restructuring agreement and (4) Settlement of other cadre-related issues.
Confederation National Secretariat meeting held on 28-04-2015 at New Delhi, has decided to extend full support and solidarity to the Postal strike. Accordingly the following decision was taken:
ALL CENTRAL GOVT.EMPLOYEES BELONGING TO ALL AFFILIATED FEDERATIONS/UNIONS/ASSOCIATIONS OF CONFEDERATION SHALL CONDUCT HALF-A-DAY’S WALK-OUT PROGRAMME AND SHALL ORGANISE MASS DHARNA AND DEMONSTRATIONS IN FRONT OF SELECTED POST OFFICES/RMS OFFICES THROUGHOUT THE COUNTRY ON 7TH MAY 2015 THURSDAY ie; THE SECOND DAY OF THE STRIKE. If the strike is prolonged due to the negative attitude of the Government, the Confederation shall decide and declare further course of action.
All affiliated organisations and C-O-Cs are requested to take necessary action to implement the above programme successfully at all centres.
Related to Your Search:
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- GDS Committee Report Implementation Indefinite Strike By Postal Employees From 22-05-2018
- Treat three lakhs Gramin Dak Sevaks as civil servants for all purposes – Supreme Court
- Confederation postponed the One Day Strike from Feb 15th to March 16th 2017
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
- NJCA DECIDED INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 11th APRIL 2016
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-