Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 7th Nov 2018 – NFPE
No. 08-12/2017 – SR
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi 110001
Dated 2nd Nov,2018
All Heads of Postal Circles.
Subject: Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Offices from 07th November, 2018 by National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) in support of their demands.
I am directed to refer to the Division’s letter of even number dated 26-10-2018 on the above cited subject and to intimate that Secretary General, National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE) has informed that they are not going to lunch Indefinite Hunger Satyagraha in front of Circle Post Office from 07th November 2018.
2. Therefore, instructions issued vide this office letter of even number dated 26-10-2018 for taking necessary action in respect of indefinite Hunger Satyagraha from 07th November 2018 may be treated as withdrawn.
3. It is requested that necessary action may be taken accordingly.
4. This has the approval of competent authority.
Director (SR & Legal)
Related to Your Search:
- Delay in publishing GDS Committee Report – NFPE
- GDS COMMITTEE REPORT – NEWS
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
- HISTORIC GDS ALL INDIA STRIKE: NATIONAL FEDERATION OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES
- NFPE MADURAI DIVISION HOSTS STUDY CAMP AT MADURAI ON 09.08.13 ON BEHALF OF NFPE CIRCLE UNION
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- POSTAL CASUAL LABOURERS STRUGGLE IN TAMILNADU STRIKE DECLARED BY NFPE CIRCLE CO-ORDINATING COMMITTEE FAST IN FRONT OF CPMG OFFICE
- NFPE: Non Settlements of long pending demands- call of agitational programs
- Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF