Increasing Pension Limits Under Employees Pension Scheme
Ministry of Labour & Employment
09-March, 2015 15:00 IST
The Government is not considering to enhance the age limit for Employees Pension Scheme (EPS).The Pension implementation Committee (PIC) has recommended to increase the short service pension entitlement age from 50 years to 55 years. The proposal is under consideration of the Central Board of Trustees (CBT),Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF).The proposal, if accepted is likely to decrease the reduction of pension due to short service.
This was stated by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, the Minister of State(IC) for Labour and Employment in response to a written question in Lok Sabha today.
Related to Your Search:
- Ceiling for Pensionable Salary
- Aadhaar Seeding Application launched by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya
- Pension Scheme Contribution
- Whether the Ministry has implemented the decision to increase the minimum Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Pensions?
- Relaxation in EPFO scheme
- Changes in National Pension System (NPS)
- Meeting on Amendment in EPF & MP Act, 1952
- A new Scheme ‘Apprentice Protsahan Yojana’ has been started
- Inoperative EPF Accounts