Increase in retirement age 60 to 62-Rajya sabha Q&A
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL,PUBLIC GRIEVANCES AND PENSIONS
UNSTARRED QUESTION NO-2121
Increase in retirement age
2121 . Shri Mahendra Singh Mahra
(a) whether Government has decided to increase the retirement age of Central Government employees from 60 years to 62 years, if not, by when such a decision is expected to be taken;
(b) whether such a decision would not result in reduction of employment opportunities to the educated youth of the country; and
(c) if so, the details of rationale for increasing the retirement age?
Minister of State in the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office. (DR. JITENDRA SINGH)
(a): No, Sir.
(b) & (c): Do not arise.
Related to Your Search:
- Retirement Age of CG Employees – Lok Sabha Q&A
- Retirement age to 62 for central government employees
- Retirement Age 62 – Cabinet’s decision to increase retirement age has been postponed, might be decided on 15th August
- No Increase or Decrease the Age of Retirement of Central Government Employees
- Service/Retirement Benefits: Lok Sabha Q&A
- No proposal to reduce the retirement age from 60 to 58 years
- No proposal to change the age of superannuation of Central Government employees
- Retirement Age Becomes the Centre of Attention Once Again!
- No proposal to reduce retirement age of Government official below 60 years