- In case of processing of the return of income: From 1st April of the Assessment Year to the date of processing of return, and
- In case of giving effect to appellate orders etc: From the date/s of payment of excess tax to the date of giving effect to the appellate order.
|Financial Year||Interest paid on refund (in Rs. Crores)|
Related to Your Search:
- Government deductors get relief from fee u/s 234E for late submission of TDS statement
- Chargeability of Interest on self-assessment tax paid before the due date of filing of return of income
- Ready Reckoner for late IT Return filling
- Inclusion of Interest Income in the Return of Income filed by Persons liable to Pay Tax
- Issue of Intimation under section 143(1) of Income tax act, 1961 – Income Tax Department
- CBDT instruction – TDS: Payment of interest u/s 244A of Income Tax Act 1961 when assessee is not at fault
- Non-Filing of ITR-V in returns with refund claims-relaxation of time-limit for filing ITR-V and processing of such returns -regarding.
- Officers to face action for delay in GPF payments to retiring employees
- CBDT notifies Income Tax Return Forms for Assessment Year 2018-19