Income Tax Offices to remain open on Saturday,5th August, 2017 for filing of income tax returns
In view of the difficulties faced by taxpayers, the due date for filing of Income Tax Returns for F.Y. 2016-2017 i.e. Assessment Year A.Y. 2017-2018 was extended to 5th August, 2017(for certain categories of taxpayers).
In order to facilitate manual filing of returns (of aforesaid categories) on 5th August, 2017, being a Saturday, the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) has directed that necessary arrangements be made for receiving Income Tax Returns up to midnight in all Income Tax Offices throughout the country.
Related to Your Search:
- Special Arrangements Made for Accepting Returns of Income; Offices to Remain Open on 26th July and 27th July
- Extension of Due Date for filing of Income Tax Returns
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns for taxpayers in Kerala
- CBDT – Order under Section 119 of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Extension of last date for filing of Income Tax Returns – Extended upto 5th August
- Extension of date for filing of Income Tax Returns and Audit Reports from 30th September, 2018 to 15th October, 2018
- In order to facilitate the declarants, counters for receiving declarations under the Income Declaration Scheme 2016 to remain functional till 12:00 midnight on 30th September, 2016
- Due Date of E-Filing of Income Tax Returns for Assessment Year 2012-13 Extended up to 31st August, 2012
- CBDT Orders – Extension of due date for filing of Returns of Income from 31th July 2013 to 05th August 2013