Recruitment of meritorious sportspersons
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Sub:- Inclusion of sports disciplines in the list of games for recruitment of meritorious sportspersons to any post in Group ‘C’ in Ministries / Department of Government of India – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM of even
number dated 01.09.2020 and to say that a proposal has been received from
Department of Sports for inclusion of one more discipline in the list of sports disciplines for recruitment of sportsperson to any Group ‘C’ post in
Ministries/ Departments of Government of India.
- It has now been decided to accept the recommendation of Department of
Sports. Accordingly, in partial modification of this Department’s OM of even number dated 01.09.2020, one more discipline namely “Tennis Ball Cricket” is added at Sr. No. 64 in the list of sports disciplines for recruitment of sportsperson to any Group ‘C’ post in Ministries / Departments of Government of India. Further, the sports discipline namely “Cycling polo” mentioned at Sr. No.16 in the aforesaid list is to be read as “Cycle polo”.
- All other conditions relating to eligibility, appointment, seniority, etc. laid down in the OM dated 03.10.20 13 and other related OMs, as amended from time to time, shall remain unaltered.
Under Secretary to Govt. of India
Telephone No. 23040339
Related to Your Search:
- Recruitment of meritorious sports persons to any post in Group ‘C’ – Central Government Jobs
- Filling of vacancies under Sports quota – Department of Posts
- Meritorious sportsperson (Group B & C) recruited under sports quota posted under PCDA
- Reservation for sportspersons in services
- Appointment of meritorious Sportspersons in relaxation of the procedure – Dopt Orders
- Criteria for providing jobs to State and National Level Sports Persons
- Incentive to Sportsperson – Consolidated instructions by DOPT
- Details of Scheme for Out of Turn Promotion for Sportspersons Announced
- DoPT: Consolidated Instructions on incentives for sportsperson