Postal Department: Include the demands of five days week for operative staff in character of demands.
Letter To CHQ demanding 5 Day Week for all Postal Employees. All Central Govt offices are enjoying 5 day week and here we are working 6 days and that too more than 8 hours on almost every day. While CO RO DO staff are getting 5 days a week even we should get 5 day week.
Even Banks have got 2 extra holidays. So brothers and sisters lets this demand that this issue is also included in the charter of demands in the coming strike. We request your support by sharing this article to all your friends on facebook whatsapp etc. Red Salute
Thanks to Shri Ravi Bhosale, Divisional Secretary AIPEU GR-C Sindhudurg Division for sharing the letter with us.
Related to Your Search:
- NJCA decides to go on indefinite strike from 1st Week of March 2016
- Two days strike from 8th to 9th January, 2019 call given by all affiIiated Unions of NFPE & FNPO and AIPEU-GDS and NUGDS in support of their 23 points charter of demands
- Action programme of NJCA on 26 Point Charter of Demands submitted by NJCA
- Indefinite strike call given by All India Postal Employees Union – GDS from 22.05.2018 in support of their 2 points charter of demands
- 7th CPC recommendations and Charter of Demands
- Indefinite Strike by Central Government Employees – Charter of demands
- NJCA has decided to defer strike date to 11th July, 2016 due to elections in five states
- All India Strike 2013 Latest News:Income Tax Employees all over the country will be going 2 days strike
- CGDA Orders – Two Days Strike on 12.02.2014 & 13.02.2014 by AIDAEA (HQ) Kolkata.