Incentives in case of posting to USBRL project and to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway on retention of quarter: Railway Board Order
RBE NO: 125/2014
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
NO.E (G) 2013 QR1-17
New Delhi, Dated: 19/11/2014
The General Managers,
All Indian Railways/Production Units,
(As per standard list).
Sub: Incentives in case of posting to USBRL project and to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway on retention of quarter.
The question of allowing house retention in case of postings to USBRL project in Jammu and Kashmir and the postings to the difficult projects (National) in N.F.Railway (as per annexure) have been considered by the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) following the recommendations on the subject by the committee on incentives formed for the purpose. The Board has agreed to allow the following incentives;
Incentives proposed for USBRL Project:
For officers and staff, posted in J&K (USBRL project) permission to retain Railway accommodation at previous place of posting as per Railway Board’s guidelines
Incentives proposed for identified “Difficult Projects” of N.F. Railway.
For officers and staff, posted on “Difficult Projects” of N.F. Railway to retain Railway accommodation at previous placeof posting as per Railway Board’s guidelines.
4. The above incentives will be limited to the project construction phase only and are effective from 01-04-2012 till reviewed.
5. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
6. Please acknowledge receipt.
Deputy Director Estt.(Gen.)
Annexure to Letter No.E(G) 2013 QR 1-17 Dated: 19.11.2014.
List of Difficult Proiects (National) in N.F. Railway.
1 : Bhairabi – Sairang (Mizoram)
2 : Jiribum – Tupul – Imphal (Manipur)
3 : Dimapur – Zubza (Nagaland)
4 : Agartala – Sabroom (Tripura)
5 : Bogibeel Rail – cum – Road Bridge (Assam)
6 : Murkongselek – Pasighat (Arunachal Pradesh & Assam)
Related to Your Search:
- Retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of Staffs posted to ECR & NWR
- Delegation of Powers to permit Air Travel in connection with the officers posted on USBRI Project
- Railway Board Orders – Extension of the period of retention of Railway accommodation at the previous place of posting in favour of officers/staff posted to ECR & NWR
- Retention of Railway accommodation by Railway officers/staff on their deputation to Railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway accommodation for Railway employees transferred & posted to Northeast Frontier Railway
- Retention of railway accommodation by railway officers/staff on their deputation to railway PSUs
- Retention of Railway quarter in case of absorption following deputation in Railway PSUs
- Extension of retention of General Pool Residential Accommodation (GPRA) to the officers and staff of CPWD
- Directorate of Estates Orders : Concession extended upto 31.3.2015 to the officials of CPWD on posting at Indo-Bangladesh Border