Improvement in the Educational Qualification and the pay structure for the category of Medical Laboratory Staff in Railways-reg.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
No. II/I/Part X
The Secretary (E),
Sub:Improvement in the Educational Qualification and the pay structure for the category of Medical Laboratory Staff in Railways-reg.
Ref:(i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG)Il/2001/RR-1I45 dated 22/05/2015.
(ii) NFIR’s letter no. Il/Part X dated 17/08/2015 addressed to the Member Staff and copy endorsed to the DGIRHS, Railway Board.
With reference to Board’s letter dated 22/05/2015, cited above (item no.i), NFIR vide Letter dated 17/08/2015, brought to the notice of the Railway Board the revised designation and pay structure of Lab Staff working in the Hospitals of the Central Government as mentioned in the O.M. No. F. No. A-28020/l1/2008-PMS(Part I) dated 17th July 2015 issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the nodal ministry for issuing similar instructions in respect of Lab Staff working in the Railway Hospitals duly rectification of the existing designation and the pay structure. A period of more than two months has passed; Federation is yet to receive a response from the Board. This is causing deep sense of frustration and resentment among the Lab Staff of Medical Department of Medical Department.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Railway Board kindly see that the corresponding instructions are issued in the case of Lab Staff working in the Railway Hospitals etc., at an early date. Copy of the instructions issued may be endorsed to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah),
Related to Your Search:
- Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals
- Change of designation of ECG & Holter Technicians working in Railway Hospitals – allotment of Qualification based pay structure-reg.
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Seventh Central Pay Commission accepted by the Government – Payment of National Holiday Allowance to non-gazetted Staff in Pay Level 9 and 10 on Indian Railways
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of pension of pre-2016 retired Running Staff
- Incorrect fixation of pay for Pharmacist – NFIR
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Reckoning service for entitlement of Post Retirement Complimentary Passes