Important Notice from Pensioners Portal for Central Government Pensioners
SANKALP requires 500 Central Government Pensioners immediately.
Sankalp an initiative from D/o Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, Government of India, to provide a platform for the pensioners to access opportunities available for useful interventions in the society. It also facilitates the Organizations working in these areas to select appropriate skill and expertise from the available pool of volunteers.
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Recognising the fact that retired government servants have experience and skills which could be channelized into constructive activities for betterment of Society, the Government has introduced an initiative called ‘Sankalp’. It is hoped that this initiative will help retired government servants in leading a fuller and more meaningful existence post-retirement.
This project is initially being run as a pilot to cover 500 Central government pensioners on a first-come-first-served basis. The pensioners willing to be associated with this initiative may visit the website. http://www.pensionersportal.gov.in/sankalp for registration.
Related to Your Search:
- Important Message for Pensioners : SANKALP Opportunity to Register for Voluntary Work
- One day Interactive Awareness Programme on Pensioners’ Portal and SANKALP
- Interactive Awareness Workshop Under Pensioners’ Portal
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioners Portal
- Dr Jitendra Singh to inaugurate workshop on ‘Anubhav’ and ‘Sankalp’ tomorrow
- Retirement issue is to be handled with social mindset – says Dr. Jitendra Singh
- Staff Selection Commission wants to engage Retired CG Staffs in its Examination Activities
- Pensioners to supervise government jobs recruitment exams
- Pre-Retirement Counselling Workshop on 26th May, 2015