Implementation of Revised Pay Rules 2016 for Defence Civilians
Office of the Principal controller of Defence Accounts (Central Command)
Cariappa Road, Cantt., Lucknow – 226002
No.PT/3088/Pay Fixation/VIIth CPC
The Officer -in- Charge,
Subject: Implementation of Revised Pay Rules 2016 for Defence Civilians.
As per OM No.1-5/2016-IC dated 29.07.2016, the payment of pay and Allowances for the month of August 2016 will be made in August 2016 along with the arrears of pay from 01.01.2016 till 31.07.2016.
In this connection, you may refer to the Gazette Notification notified by Govt. Of India dated 25.07.2016.
The units under your jurisdication may be advised to forward the following documents for pay fixation as per 7th CPC.
1. Statement of fixation of pay as per CCS(RP) Rules, 2016 duly filled in and signed by the competent authority.
2. Service Books along with previous approved pay fixation proforma and connected documents.
3. The service Book should be updated in all respects.
4. The service Book may be sent by enclosing an undertaking as prescribed in “Form of Option” under Rule 6 (2) of the CCS (RP) Rules 2016. The Overpayment, if any, made to the individual may be recovered from his future payments.
The contents of RPR-2016 may be got noted by each individual under your jurisdiction and also obtain a Certificate from all staff members for the same
Source : http://pcdacc.gov.in/
Related to Your Search:
- Gazette Notification – Amendment in Rule-5 of Civilian Defence Service (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – fixation of pay and payment of arrears – instructions
- 7th CPC Revision of pay and allowances and pension/ gratuity/ commutation of pension in r/o defence civilians non DAD
- Representation of Defence Civilian Employees Federations regarding misinterpretation of Revised Pay Rules 2016 leading to incorrect pay fixation of employees
- Implementation of CCS (RP) Rules 2016: Clarification regarding exercise of option under Rule 5
- Recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – bunching of stages in the revised pay structure under Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016
- Implementation of CCS (RP) Rules 2016-Exercising of option for fixation of pay Ministry of Defence
- Coverage under CCS (Pension) Rules 1972 in place of NPS for employees whose selection for appointment was finalized before 01.01.2004 but who joined Government service on or after 01.01.2004
- Amendment of Fundamental Rules/Service Rules regarding FR 22(I)(a)(1) pay fixation of re-employed person: DoPT’s clarification