Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURE
CONTROLLER GENERAL OF ACCOUNTS
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA
Dated: 14th September, 2018
Sub: Implementation of Pay fixation orders in terms of the Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi’s order dated 6th March, 2017.
Reference is invited to this office OM No. A-60015/1/2017/MF CGA(A)/NGE/647 dated 13th February, 2018 on the subject mentioned above vide which AAOs of CCAS consequent to implementation of 6th CPC w.e.f. 01.01.2006 were allowed minimum entry pay from the date of their promotion as AAO.
It is mentioned that some officials of other Accounts Service were posted as AAO on deputation basis in the various offices under Civil Accounts Organization during the period 01.01.2006 to 31.12.2015. The clarification on the matter whether such benefit extended to deputationist AAOs has been sought from Department of Expenditure. The matter at present is under consideration in the Department. In this regard, it is requested to provide details in respect of such Assistant Accounts Officers in the enclosed proforma.
This issues with the approval of Joint Controller General of Accounts.
(S. K. Gupta)
Sr. Accounts Officer
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Para 11.12.140 – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs.5400(PB-2) i.e. Level 9 of Pay Matrix in case of Assistant Accounts Officers of Central Civil Accounts Service
- Allowing the bunching benefit to Assistant Accounts Officers as per the recommendations of 7th Central Pay commission
- Fixation of pay in the revised pay structure in the case of the persons promoted as SO(A) and AAO during the period from 1.1.2006 to 29.8.2008 – CGDA Letter to PC of Accounts (Fys)
- Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – Clarification regarding Fixation of Ceiling of pay for entitlement
- Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
- Re-Fixation of Pay in terms of CCS (RP) Rules, 2008 – Date of next increment in revised Pay Structure under Rule 10 of the CCS (RP) Rules – 2008
- CGA: Re-imbursement of Mobile charges to non-entitled officers (Sr.AOs/AOs/AAOs posted in SPMUs
- Restoration of pay fixation benefit of 3% on promotion from the post of SO(A) to AAO during the period 01.01.2006 to 29.08.2008
- Implementation of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC) – fixation of pay and payment of arrears-instructions