7th CPC Constant Attendant Allowance be increased 25% every time DA increases by 50% – CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939
No.1/4/2017 – P&PW (F)
Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi- 110003
Dated the 3rd October, 2017
Subject: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the VIIth Pay Commission on CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939 – Constant Attendant Allowance – regarding.
In continuation of this Department’s OM No.1/4/2017-P&PW(F) dated 2nd August 2017, revising the Constant Attendant Allowance from the existing Rs.4500/- p.m to Rs.6750/- p.m, it has also been decided that the rate of Constance Attendant Allowance payable to the Civilian pensioners shall be increased by 25% every time the dearness allowance on the revised Pay in the Pay Matrix increases by 50%.
2.All other terms and conditions of this Department’s OM NO. 1/4/2017-P&PW(F) dated 2nd August 2017 will remain the same.
3.In so far as persons belonging to Indian Audit and Accounts Department, these orders issue after consultation with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
4.These orders are issued with the concurrence of the Ministry of finance (Department of Expenditure) vide, their OM No.11-1/2016-IC dated 11.07.2017 and ID NO.11-1/2016-IC/Pt dated 25.07.2017
5.Hindi version will follow.
Source: Pensioners Portal
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Constant Attendant Allowance under CCS
- 7th CPC : Constant Attendant Allowance
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Extra-Ordinary Pension by Pensioner Portal
- Enhancement of Constant Attendance Allowance in respect of Disabled Armed Forces Personnel
- Payment of Constant Attendance Allowance (CAA) on monthly basis with disability pension to Armed Forces personnel
- 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of pension of pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners – R.B.E. No. : 97/2016
- Cabinet approval on 7th CPC allowances paid to Pensioners
- Pensioners Portal Orders – Review of Forms for Pensionary / retirement benefits and Nominations under various Rules of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare.
- Implementation of Government decisions on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners etc