7th CPC Risk Allowance Clarification – Dopt Orders dt. 29.10.2018
No.A-27018/ 01/ 2017-Estt. (AL)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Block No. IV, Room No. 409
Old JNU Campus, New Delhi
Dated 29th March, 2018
Subject: Implementation of Govt. Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance- reg.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Deptt’s O.M. of even no. dt. 07.03.2018 (Copy enclosed) vide which Ministries/Departments were requested to provide the details regarding number of employees eligible for Risk Allowance, estimated existing annual expenditure as per the existing rates and estimated annual expenditure if the existing rates are multiplied by the 2.25 factor as decided by the Government.
2. Despite remainders, this Department has received comments only from 12 Ministries/Departments which are – M/o Panchayati Raj, D/o Public Enterprises, Cabinet Secretariat, D/o Atomic Energy, D/o Agriculture and Cooperation, Inter-State Council Secretariat, MHA, D/o Justice, D/o Food and Public Administration, M/o External Affairs, M/o Earth Science, D/o Defence, D/o Defence Production.
3. It is requested that the aforesaid data may be furnished to this Department in the format prescribed in O.M. dt. 07.03.2018(copy enclosed) at the earliest.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Government Decision on 7th CPC recommendations on Risk Allowance – Reg
- Clarification to be obtained from Ministries/Departments regarding Risk Allowance
- Dopt Orders on Risk Allowance – Risk Allowance to Central Government employees – clarification reg.
- Recommendation of Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on Compassionate Appointment-Regarding.
- Extension of Risk Allowance till 31.12.2012
- Court orders against Government of India instructions on service matters – consultation with Ministry of Law and Department of Personnel and Training on question of filing appeals
- Central government departments asked to inform the Cabinet Secretariat about agreements signed by them
- 7th Central Pay Commission: Discontinuation of Central Secretariat (Deputation on Tenure) Allowance to officers of Organized Group ‘A’ Services under CSS
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments