7th CPC on Pensionery Benefits – Pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation
F. No 38/37/2016-P&PW(A)Ci’)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 4th August, 2016
Sub: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc.
The undersigned is directed to state that in pursuance of Government’s decision on the recommendation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission, the President is pleased to introduce the following modifications in the rules regulating pension, Retirement/Death/Service Gratuity, Family Pension, disability pension, ex-gratia lumpsum compensation, etc. under the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 and Commutation of Pension under CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981, CCS (Extraordinary Pension) Rules, 1939, etc.
2. These orders apply to Central Government Employees governed by the CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972. Separate orders will be issued by the Ministry of Defence,
Ministry of Railways and the AIS Division of the DOPT in respect of Armed Forces
personnel, Railway employees and the officers of All India Services respectively on the
basis of these orders.
DATE OF EFFECT
3.1 The revised provisions as per these orders shall apply to Government servants
who retire/die in harness on or after 1.1.2016. Separate order have been issued in
respect of employees who retired/died before 1.1.2016.
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendation of the 7th CPC – Revision of provisions regulating pension/gratuity/commutation of pension/family pension/disability pension/ex-gratia lump-sum-compensation, etc-reg.
- Implementation of the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission : Revision of provisions regulating pension / gratuity / commutation of pension / family pension / disability pension / ex-gratia lump-sum compensation, etc
- Ex-Gratia Payment to the Family Members after the death of a Central Govt Employee who die in the official duty
- 7th CPC – Revision of provisions regulating Pension/ Gratuity/ Commutation of Pension/ Family Pension
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendation to Pensioners / Family Pensioners of CSIR
- 7th CPC: Fixation of Pension
- DEFENCE PENSION HAND BOOK FOR PERSONNEL BELOW OFFICERS RANKS (PBORs) 2021
- Implementation of the recommendation of the 7th CPC : Option regarding commutation of additional amount of pension
- 7th CPC on revision of provisions regulating Pension/Gratuity/Commutation of Pension/Family Pension including pensionary awards