Implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways – AIRF
AIRF urged to Railway Board to stop recoveries from the employees, due to messy implementation of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme…
AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding to deny to eligible employees granting of 2nd & 3rd upgradation under MACP Scheme in Railways with appropriate orders and illustrations.
He said in the letter, “The Board are therefore, requested to further look into the matter in totality, as this would undo the provision already made vide Railway Board’s letter dated 10/6/2009 & 29/12/2011, resulting in a lot of recoveries from the staff in case of whom the MACPS has been implemented in terms of Railway Board’s letter under reference at S.No-1.
This issue may be discussed with AIRF threadbare, so that there is no contradiction creating confusion in implementation of MACPS prevailed over Indian Railways and recoveries, if any being initiated on this account in any Zonal Railway, may be stopped till finalization of this issue.
Source : AIRF LETTER
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of MACP Scheme over Indian Railways – Discrepancies
- Benefit of MACP Scheme to Railway School Teachers – AIRF
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP scheme-wrongful clarification issued by Railway Board – NFIR Letter
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Railway Station Masters
- Grant of MACP to employees selected under LDCE/GDCE.
- Payment of difference in TA to the employees due to implementation of MACP Scheme
- Anomalies in the MACP Scheme : Stepping up of pay of Sr. Supervisors of Accounts and other departments – AIRF