Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions.
Department of Personnel & Training
2nd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi,
Dated: 23rd May, 2013.
Subject: Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding.
Reference is invited to this Departments O.M. of even number dated 09.01.2013 on the subject mentioned above.
2. Ministries / Departments are well aware that the Immovable Property Returns (IPR) in respect of CSS Officers (Under Secretary and above level) are required to be furnished to this Division by 31st of January every year. However, the IPR for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) in respect of several officers has not yet been received by this Department.
3. Ministries / Departments are, therefore, requested to obtain the IPRs from the defaulting officers and forward the same to this Department immediately. Attention of defaulting officers may also be invited to this Department’s O.M.No.11012/11/2007-Estt.A dated 14.12.2007 read with O.M. of even number dated 27.09.2011 stipulating that Group ‘A’ officers, who do not submit the property return by the prescribed time would be denied vigilance clearance for (a) empanelment (b) deputation and (c) training programmes (except mandatory training).
4. Submission of the IPR online. As Ministries / Departments are aware, this Department has launched the Web Based Cadre Management System for CSS Officers which is presently hosted at http://10.21.145.125 One of the modules of the system is submission of IPRs online. All CSS Officers including those who have already submitted IPR manually are also requested to submit the complete details of Immovable Property held by them in the on line system also.
5. All Ministries / Departments are requested to bring this O.M. to knowledge of all CSS Officers under their control.
Under Secretary o the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DOPT ORDERS : Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2012 (as on 31.12.2012) by US and above levels of the Central Secretariat Service Officers – regarding
- Latest DoPT Order 2019 – Submission of Immovable Property Return IPR for the year 2019 by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services
- DoPT: Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2018 (as on 31.12.2018) by the Officers of Central Secretariat Services (CSS)
- CSSS – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the year 2016 (as on 31.12.2016) by the Officers of the Central Secretariat Services
- All the CSS/CSSS Officers to file the Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2017 (as on 31.12.2017)
- DoPT 2020 – Submission of Immovable Property Return (IPR) for the year 2019 (as on 31.12.2019) by the Officers of CSSS & CSCS
- Dopt orders Feb 2015: Submission of declaration of assets and liabilities by the public servants for each year
- Immovable Property Return the year 2015 (as on 31.12.2015) – Dopt Instructions