If interest on a housing loan is claimed under Section 24(b) of the Income Tax Act for FY2020-21, the lender’s (bank’s) PAN is required.
PAN of lender (PAN of Bank) required, if interest on housing loan is claimed under Section 24(b) of Income Tax for FY 2020-21
Principal Controller of Defence Accounts
Cariappa Road, Lucknow Cantt.-226002
All Sections Main Office
All Sub Offices under the PCDA (CC) Lucknow
Sub: PAN of lender (PAN of Bank), if interest on housing loan is claimed under section 24(b) FY 2020-21.
Please find list in Annexure-A of officers and staff who have claimed rebate under Section 24(B) in FY 2020-21.
As per provisions in Income Tax act, PAN of lender (PAN of Bank) is to be uploaded at TIN NSDL and it has been made mandatory, if interest on housing loan is claimed under section 24(b).
Hence, it is requested to obtain the details from concerned officer and staff and furnish PAN of lender in following format so that yearly data (Quartery Q4 FY 2020-21) can be uploaded to Income Tax department.
|S.No.||Name of employee||Designation & AC No.||Name of sender (Name of Bank)||PAN of lender (PAN of Bank)|
In this regards, it is requested that same may be received by 05/05/2021 positively to the email ID of AN-IV Section.
Jt. CDA has seen.
Accounts Officers (AN-IV)
Related to Your Search:
- Income Tax Exemption Calculation for Interest paid on Housing Loan
- Income Tax Calculation for Interest on Housing Loan and Deduction u/s 80C with illustration
- Income Tax 2016-17 : All Salaried Employees to declare deductions and savings under Form 12BB
- Foreclosure charges / Pre-payment penalties on Housing Loan
- Additional Deduction of Interest upto Rs.1 Lakh on Home Loan for First Home Buyer
- PNB makes home, auto loans attractive for government staff
- 7th Pay Commission: PNB joins SBI to woo Central government staff with cheaper loans
- Pan or Form No 60 mandatory for all bank accounts – Submit to the bank by 28.2.2017
- More than 15 Lakh loan applications received under PM SVANidhi scheme