Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal
Government of India
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi
Identification of Pensioners Associations under the Pensioners’ Portal – A Mission Mode Project under NeGP.
A Mission Mode Project Pensioners’ Portal, under NeGP entrusted to Department of P&PW aims at the welfare of Central Civil Pensioners across the country. Its specific objective is to facilitate redressal of Pensioners grievances and provide detailed information, guidance etc. on pension and other retirement related matters through various stake holders. The project envisages inter-alia association of registered Pensioners Associations of Central Government Employees and other welfare organizations in the implementation process.
Under the above project this Department has already identified 30 Pensioners Associations on the basis of the following criteria. These Associations are given one time hardware/software and Grant-in-Aid up to Rs.75,000/- per annum to participate in the implementation of the scheme to defray expenses on certain approved components such as telephone/internet connection, stationary etc.
This Department now intends to identify about 20 more Pensioners Associations in a phased manner i.e. 10 Pensioners Associations during 2013-14 and further 10 Pensioners Associations during 2014-15 from various States. Preference will however be given to Central Government Pensioners Associations from the unrepresented States, which are Himachal Pradesh, Goa, North Eastern State (except Assam) and Union Territories, looking after the welfare of Civil/Railways/Defence pensioners. The Central Government Pensioners Associations desirous of getting identified under the Pensioners Portal may send their details as indicated below alongwith copies of relevant documents with reference to above criteria alongwith a write up on their vision/ plan to work towards welfare of Central Government Pensioners to Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare at the address given above within 30 days from date of publication of advertisement in newspapers. Super scribing – “Identification under Pensioners Portal”
(a) Name of Pensioners’ Association with Address etc.
(b) Date of Registration/ incorporation
(c) MOA& rules, if any
(d) Objectives of the Association
(e) Sources of funding
(f) Total membership of the Association
(g) Audited Accounts for last 3 years
(h) Annual Activities Report for last 3 years
(i) Publication/journal details
(j) Composition of General Body
(k) No of General Body Meetings held
(1) Premises (whether hired or owned) by the Association
(m) Infra-structural details
(n) With whom the Association interact frequently
(Tripti P. Ghosh)
Related to Your Search:
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal
- Swachh Bharat Pakhwada (May 16-31, 2016) Action Plan for Pensioners’ Associations
- Pensioners Portal – Rationalization of amount of Grant-in-Aid being given to identified Pensioners Associations
- Interactive Awareness Workshop Under Pensioners’ Portal
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioners Portal
- Awareness Programme under Pensioner’s portal at Jammu
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal
- Extend necessary cooperation to the office bearers of identified pensioners associations in the matter of redressal of pensioners’ grievances
- Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners Organisations for the Implementation of the Portal’s Initiatives Web-based Pensioners Portal Project