IBA TO HOLD TALKS WITH BANK UNIONS (UFBU) TOMORROW(6.1.2015)
OUT COME OF CLC MEET OF 5th JAN’15.
In the conciliation meeting held today-5th Jan.15. by CLC at Delhi, IBA said it would hold negotiations with UFBU tomorrow at Mumbai to find amicable solution. UFBU agreed to attend the meeting.
Further course of action depends on the outcome of tomorrow’s meeting with IBA.
Conciliation talks with CLC ended and IBA called UFBU to have a round of talks tomorrow 06.1.2015 at Mumbai at 3.00 p.m.
Submitted By Mohan.P (Via ‘Paycommissionupdate’)
Related to Your Search:
- EPFO is likely to increase the interest rate on PF deposits for 2015-16, from 8.75% fixed for the last two financial years
- UFBU meeting All India Strike – Talks with IBA on wage revision – Offer increased to 8%
- Latest developments in 7th pay commission implementation will be known after NJCA meeting
- Bank Wage Revision : IBA fixed date for next Bipartite meeting
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU not satisfied with IBA’s offer, to go on strike
- Meeting at IBA Committee – signing the 11th Bipartite Settlement
- Bank Employees Wage Revision – UFBU Meeting 12.12.2018
- Bipartite talks on 22 July 2020 – Bank issues like Merger of Special Allowance with Basic Pay
- 15th Meeting of the GST Council to be held tomorrow, 3rd June, 2017