CGDA Orders : Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town and within the same district
CGDA Orders regarding the subject of ‘Home Town LTC to the employees whose headquarter and home town and within the same district’.
The below order said that Home Town LTC may be admitted to the employee whose headquarter and home town are within the same district provided they do not come within the purview of same station as has been defined under SR 116 of FRSR Part 11 TA Rules.
This department has already issued an order regarding the subject of ‘LTC entitlement of fresh recruits’ on 12.02.2013 vide AN/XIV/14162/TA/DA/LTC/VoI.II , In this order, ‘Fresh recruits would be entitled to All India LTC only in the fourth occasion i.e in the fourth year of a block irrespective of whether their home town and HQrs are same or different’.
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt- 110010
PCof A(Fys) Kolkata
(Through CGDA Mail server)
Subject : Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town and within the same district.
The matter regarding admittance of Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarters and home town within the same district, are under examination at HQr’s office.
2. After taking into consideration of views and opinion of different Controllers, the matter has been examined at this HQr’s office and the undersigned has been directed to inform Home Town LTC may be admitted to employees whose HQr’s and Home Town are within the same district provided they do not come within the purview of same station as has been defined under SR 116 of FRSR Part-II TA Rules.
4. All LTC Claims may be regulated accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- Home Town LTC to employees whose headquarter and home town are within the same district
- LTC claims: Change of Home Town while availing LTC-Army Officers
- Headquarters/Home Town LTC: Central Government Employees’ Confusions Continue
- Home town LTC conversion rules for fresh recruits to visit UT of Jammu & Kashmir
- Central Government Employees: No LTC in case of posting in home town
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988- Clarification regarding eligibility of Home Town Concession- FAQ
- LTC entitlements of unmarried Government servants – Clarification on Conversion of Home Town LTC facility
- LTC for New Joining Central Government Employees – FAQ
- LTC Entitlements of new recruit employees in Central Government services