Holy month of Ramzan – Muslim Railways employees allowed to leave office early
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
During the Holy month of Ramzan, the time of Iftar coincides with setting of the sun, which takes place quite early.
It has, therefore, been decided that those Muslim Railways employees who observe fast and are required to travel a long distance to their residence for Iftar, may be allowed to leave office early, wherever feasible.
Related to Your Search:
- Permission to leave office early to Muslim Railway employees during the Holy month of Ramzan
- Ramzan Ifter – Muslim Railway employees may be allowed to leave office early – Railway Board order
- Child Care Leave : Grant of Child Care Leave without any reason – Demanded by NFIR
- NOC mandatory for Inter-Railway transfers requests to relieve the official
- Child Care Leave (CCL) – Railways
- Ration Money Allowance during leave other than LAP
- Grant of Special Casual Leave (SCL) to office bearers of the AISCSTREA and AIOBCREF/A for attending the Informal Meeting
- One time relaxation In Rules for leave Encashment during service in Railways
- 7th CPC: Payment of leave salary to the running staff after the implementation of 7th CPC recommendations