Holidays to be observed during 2017 in Central Government Offices in the state of Tamilnadu – Executive Committee Meeting of CGEWCC held on 10.1.2017 issue of corrigendum
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Central Government Employees Welfare Coordination Committee
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS
CUSTOM HOUSE, NO,60,RAJAJI SALAI, CHENNAI-600001
Dated : 10.10.2017
All Executive Committee Members & Members (As per mailing list)
Sub: Holidays to be observed during 2017 in Central Government Offices in the state of Tamilnadu – Executive Committee Meeting of CGEWCC held on 10.1.2017 issue of corrigendum – reg.
Kindly reference is invited to the Executive Committee meeting of CGEWCC held on 10.1.2017 to discuss on the issue of declaring Pongal 14.01.2017 (Saturday) as closed holiday in Central Government Offices in the State of Tamilnadu
2. Consequent to the above the following corrigendum is issued of Closed Holidays and Restricted Holidays for the year 2017 issued vide letter of even no. dated 23-11-2016 for the Central Government Offices in Tamilnadau State as decided in the above meeting.
a. Pongal 14.01.2017 (Saturday) previously declared as restricted holiday is now changed as closed holiday.
b. The additional holiday for Dussehra 28.9.2017 (Thursday) previously declared as closed holiday is now changed as restricted holiday.
JOINT COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (P&V)
Related to Your Search:
- Change in Closed Holiday from 14.01.2015 to 15.01.2015
- Change of Closed Holiday on the eve of “Dussehra” to all Central Government offices in Telangana state
- Pongal Holiday is not in the List of Compulsory Holidays 2017
- LIST OF GAZETTED HOLIDAYS DURING THE YEAR 2020 FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OF CENTRAL GOVERNMENT LOCATED IN CHENNAI
- Pongal gazetted holiday in Tamil Nadu central government offices
- Include Pongal in list of compulsory holidays: Paneerselvam
- Inclusion of more holidays in national calendar
- Dusshera Holiday 2020 – Closed Holidays for the year 2020 – Latest DoPT Orders
- Holidays to be observed in Central Government Offices during the year 2019- Corrigendum