Holding of Periodical meeting with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Nen Delhi – 110001
Dated: 08th March, 2018
1) Secretary General, National Federation of postal Employees (NFPE).
2) Secretary General, Federation of National postal Organisations (FNPO).
3) Secretary General, Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (BPEF).
Subject: Holding of Periodical meeting with Associations atliliated with NFPE, FNPO and BPEF and also Non-Federated Associations.
I am directed to refer to the above cited subject and to say that it is proposed to hold a Periodical meeting with the Associations affiliated with National Federation of Postal Employees (NFPE), Federation of National postal organisations (FNPO) and Bharatiya Postal Employees Federation (BPEF) and also Non-Federated Associations in the coming months under the Chairpersonship of Secretary (Posts)
It is, therefore, requested that General secretaries of the affiliated Associations may be asked to furnish agenda items (maximum three items and items should not be bifurcated) for the said meeting in respect of recognized Associations to your Federations, by 2nd March, 2018 positively to enable us to take further necessary action.
(R. S. Mawar)
Assistant Director General (SR & Legal)
Related to Your Search:
- INDEFINITE STRIKE OF POSTAL EMPLOYEES FROM MAY 6TH…
- 5th Meeting of Committee on Allowances constituted to examine the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission regarding Allowances
- POSTAL DEPARTMENT JOINT COUNCIL OF ACTION
- ‘Two Days Nationwide Strike a Thundering Success’ – NFPE & FNPO
- INDEFINITE STRIKE FROM 6TH MAY 2015- MASSIVE PARLIAMENT MARCH BY POSTAL JCA ON 04-12-2014
- NFPE & FNPO DECIDED TO GO ON NATIONWIDE INDEFINITE STRIKE
- Two days strike from 8th to 9th January, 2019 call given by all affiIiated Unions of NFPE & FNPO and AIPEU-GDS and NUGDS in support of their 23 points charter of demands
- Enhancement of ceiling for calculation of ex-gratia Bonus payable to Gramin DAk Sevaks from Rs.3500/- to Rs.7000/-
- Terms of Reference of the 7th Central Pay Commission : JCA Writes to DOP&T