6 per cent hike in DA for Himachal govt employees, pensioners
Shimla/Dharamshala: Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh today announced release of six per cent additional DA to employees and pensioners of the state government with effect from January 1 this year, which would cost Rs 330 crore more to the state exchequer annually.
Presiding over the state-level function on the occasion of the 70th Independence Day at Solan, he said the government has already released five per cent interim relief to employees and pensioners, and six per cent additional DA would be paid from October.
Meanwhile, presiding over the district-level Independence Day function in Dharamshala, state transport minister G S Bali announced HRTC will have Super Luxury Scania AC buses in its fleet, adding, “Such buses will be used to connect district headquarters with Shimla.”
Also, all state and Central government employees will get 15 per cent concession while travelling in HRTC buses within the state, while HIV patients shall travel free of cost, he said.
“HRTC will provide taxi service in Shimla, Dharamshala, Chamba and Manali, within next two months, Bali added.
Related to Your Search:
- Madhya Pradesh state government announced to give employees salary and allowances as recommended by the 7th Pay Commission
- Himachal pradesh government gives 5% interim relief to its employees, pensioners
- Dearness Allowance: Additional 8% DA to the State Government employees and pensioners of Himachal Pradesh
- CGHS Dispensary at Shimla
- Opening of CGHS facility at Shimla, H.P.
- Clarification regarding grant of grade pay on promotional post
- DA hiked by 6%, to benefit 7 lakh Odisha government employees, pensioners
- Punjab government releases 6 per cent DA for employees, pensioners
- CGHS Dispensaries/Wellness Centres