Himachal pradesh government gives 5% interim relief to its employees, pensioners
Shimla: Himachal Government released five per cent interim relief to its employees and pensioners from August 1 this year on Wednesday.
The Interim Relief (IR) would be paid on basic salary plus Grade Pay but would not be part of salary and no allowance would be payable on it, a notification issued by the government said.
The pensioners would also get five percent interim relief from August 2016, payable along with pension for the month.
The release of IR would put annual burden of about Rs 300 crore on the state exchequer, Additional Chief secretary, S K Baldi said.
Chief minister Virbhadra Singh had made the announcement to release five per cent IR from August 1 during his budget speech in March this year.
However, the government has not yet released the installment of six per cent additional DA to the employees which was due from January 1, 2016.
Meanwhile, the government today announced 8.1 per cent interest on general provident Fund and other such savings to the employees for current Financial Year.
Related to Your Search:
- Himachal state government announced release of 6 percent additional DA to employees and pensioners
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Punjab government releases 6 per cent DA for employees, pensioners
- All Banks asked to calculate 6% Dearness Relief for central government pensioners
- 7th Pay Commission may recommend in its interim report to merge 50% of DA with basic pay..!
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1
- Dearness Relief to Bank Pensioner for the period August 2013 to January 2014
- Dearness Relief for Bank Pensioners from August 2016
- Will Central Government Employees get 17 percent DA in the salary of September 2019 ?