7th Pay Commission recommends that heads of three institutions viz., National Defence College (NDC), New Delhi, National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune and Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington should be upgraded to Apex Scale
7th CPC recommends that Heads of NDC, NDA and DSSC institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale
7th Pay Commission has recommended CGWB Technical Operator (Drilling) be given GP 1900 and be combined with the post of Compressor
The Commission has received a number of demands from both the civilian and defence employees that the heads of National Academies should be upgraded to Apex Scale.
The Commission finds merit in upgrading only the heads of tri-services institutions of the defence forces. Accordingly, it is recommended that the heads of the following three tri- services institutions should be upgraded to Apex Scale:
a. National Defence College (NDC), New Delhi
b. National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune
c. Defence Services Staff College (DSSC), Wellington
Only those officers should be posted as heads of these establishments who have minimum two years of service left before superannuation. No extension in service should be granted based on these recommendations.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to Apex Scale
- List of cases of upgradation of posts recommended by 7th Central Pay Commission to be referred to Department of Personnel and Training
- DoPT: Nomination of civilian officers for the 75th Staff Course at Defence Services Staff College, Wellington
- Cadre wise Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission for grant of higher grade pay
- Present Grade Pay and New Higher Grade Pay for the following Posts recommended by 7th Pay Commission
- 7th Pay Commission has recommended higher grade pay for Auditors.
- 7th Pay Commission recommends that Junior Agriculture Assistant to get higher grade pay
- 7th CPC recommended to upgrade to 5400 and 6600 to Russian Translators
- 7th CPC recommends that Junior ECG Technicians to get higher grade pay