The installment of DA shall be paid in cash to all Haryana government employees with the salary for April to be paid in May, an official spokesman said here on Wednesday.
The payment of arrears of enhanced DA for Haryana Government employees will be paid in May.
A notification to the hike in DA (Dearness Allowance) has been issued by the Haryana Government Finance Department here on Wednesday.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Dearness Allowance to Haryana Government Employees on revised scales i.e. 5% to 7% effective from 01.01.2018
- Rajasthan government announced 6% hike in the Dearness Allowance (DA) of its employees.
- Odisha govt declares 10% DA hike for its employees and pensioners
- Expected DA: Cabinet may approve 10% DA hike in September 2013
- 6% DA Orders issued for TN State Government Employees and Pensioners from January 2016
- Fake News: Central Government has taken back its order in DA cut – Centre has not taken any such decision
- Central Government Employees get 6 per cent DA hike from January 1
- Punjab govt to release DA arrears
- Government approves 10% DA hike, to benefit 50 lakh central employees.