Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals.
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Harmonization of the cadre structure of Medical Laboratory Staff of Indian Railways with those in Central Government Hospitals.
(i) Railway Board’s letter No. E(NG) II2001/RR- 1/45 dated 22/05/2015.
(ii) NFIR’s letter No. II/1/Part X dated 17/08/2015 & 05/11/20l5.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No. II/1/Part XI dated 26/09/2016.
(iv) NFIR’s letter No. IV/NFIR/7 CPC (Imp)/R.B./ 2016/Part I dated 10/07/2017 (S.N./ Item No.2).
(v) Railway Board’s reply vide letter No. PC/VI/ 2016/I/5/1 Part dated 21/08/2017 .
(vi) NFIR’s letter No. II/1/Part XII dated 22/09/2017.
(vii) Railway Board’s letter No. PC VI/2016/ I/5/1 Part dated 30/11/2017 addressed to GS/ NIFIR.
(viii) NFIR’s letter No. II/1/ Part XII dated 11/12/2017, letter No. II/1/2018 dated 25/04/2019 & 24/10/2018.
Responding to the communication received from Railway Board vide letter dated 30/11/2017 seeking views of the Federation on priority, NFIR vide its letter dated 11/12/2017 gave detailed justification for implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for introduction of revised cadre of Medical Laboratory Staff on Indian Railways and also suggested the Railway Board to convene a meeting. Subsequently, Federation has written letters dated 24/04/2018 and 24/10/2018 to Railway Board. There is however, no response from Railway Board.
In this connection, Federation reiterates that the inaction on the part of Board has been causing disappointment and frustration among the Laboratory Staff of Medical Department in Railways especially when some relief has been given through recommendation by 7th CPC. Federation further states that it is willing to discuss the subject in detail for reaching conclusion.
NFIR, once again urges upon the Railway Board to expedite action in the matter and apprise progress to this office soon.
Related to Your Search:
- Improvement in the Educational Qualification and the pay structure for the category of Medical Laboratory Staff in Railways
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of monthly remuneration to the contract para-medical staff in Railways
- Exemption from passing the Typewriting Test – DoP&T instructions not implemented in Railways
- 7th Pay Commission Hospital Patient Care Allowance to Group ‘C’ &’D’ Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals
- Implementation of cadre restructuring in the gazetted setup of IT cadre on Indian Railways
- NFIR: TA/DA, PF, Pass, Medical and accommodation facilities to the contract Para-Medical Staff working in Railways
- Grant of Hospital Patient Care Allowance (HPCA) & Patient Care Allowance (PCA) to Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ (non-ministerial) Railway employees working in Railway Hospitals & Health Units/Clinics.
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC – Fitment Factor and Pay Fixation for Running Staff @ 14.29%