Guidelines for monitoring and expeditious disposal of the disciplinary proceeding cases – reg.
Related to Your Search:
- Central Civil Services (Classification, Control and Appeal) Rules, 1965-Advice of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) to be communicated to the delinquent Government servant – when a penalty is set aside-clarification
- DoPT clarfication on Rule 32 of the CCS(CCA) Rules, 1965: Advice of the UPSC to be communicated along with final order of penalty
- Departmental proceedings against Government Servants – Procedure for consultation with the Union Public Service Commission
- Recommendations of the Committee of Experts on Disciplinary & Vigilance Inquiries (Hota Committee) – Para 48 of the Committee’s Report on conclusion of major penalty proceedings within a period of 18 months – Acceptance by Government – reg .
- Amendments to All India Service (Discipline & Appeals) Rules, 1969- Guidelines regarding adherence to timelines for Departmental Proceedings
- Procedure for imposing a penalty specified in Rule 10 of GDS (Conduct and Engagement) Rules, 2011.
- Guidelines on treatment of effect of penalties on promotion – role of Departmental Promotion Committee
- Effect of Penalties on Promotion – DOPT Guidelines
- Procedure for dealing with cases of disagreement between Disciplinary Authority and CVC – instructions regarding consultation with UPSC thereof