Guidelines for conduct of 44th KVS National Sports Meet-2013
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN (HQ)
18, Institutional Area, S.J. Marg,
Tel.: 26858570 Fax 26514179
File No. 110355/01/2013/KVS(HQ)/SP/NSM-2013 (1041-42) Dated 9/04/2013
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
All Regional offices.
Subject: Guidelines for conduct of 44th KVS National Sports Meet-2013.
Enclosed please find herewith Guidelines for conduct of 44th KVS National Sports Meet, 2013 alongwith Annexures, as approved by Competent Authority. It is pertinent to mention that prior to National Sports Meet 2013, Zonal Sports Meets at 05 different venues will be organized as per these guidelines.
There will essentially be no change in organization of Sports Meet at Regional Level and same is to be completed before August, 2013. However, the winner KV teams at Regional level in different games will also be sponsored by Regions for the Zonal sports meet as a part of Regional contingent.
For details please see the Guidelines carefully. The Guidelines for conduct of KVS Sports Meet, 2013 are also available on KVS website www.kvsangathan.nicin/Academic/Circulars. Please note that exact dates, venues and other finer details of Zonal/National Meet will be decided during the Annual meeting of NSCB.
This may be circulated amongst the Kendriya Vidyalayas of your Region for information and necessary action.
Dy. Commissioner (Acad.)
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders – Yoga teaching in Kendriya Vidyalayas
- KVS Order 2014: Shifting of KVS(RO), Ernakulam, Kerala to Thiruvannthpuram, Kerala
- KVS – KV School Admission Schedule for 2020-2021
- Admission under special dispensation of MP quota – KVS Orders
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota
- KVS: Revision of pension as per 7th CPC to retired employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Extension of last date of Special Dispensation Admission under MP Quota upto 30th September, 2012
- Disbursal of salary for October 2013, Bonus and DA arrears to staff reg
- Fake notice on recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya