No. 7/01/2016 – Welfare
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi,
Dated 22nd June, 2016
The Secretaries of the Grantee,
Central Government Employee,
Resident Welfare Association,
(As per list)
Subject: Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-2017 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations – Submission of Accounts for the year 2015- 2016 regarding.
I am directed to say that the Department of Personnel & Training has been
sanctioning Grants-in-aid to the eligible recognized Residents Welfare Associations formed by the Central Government Employees in residential colonies to enable them to meet a part of their expenditure on the welfare activities, programmes during the financial year. The recognized Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations II eligible to receive grants-in-aid may please send a request to this effect to this Department in the prescribed proformae.
2. The recognized Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations
are requested to send their request keeping in view the following guidelines:-
a. Central Government employees and employees of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Supreme Court, High Court, UPSC, Statutory and Autonomous bodies and Delhi Administration shall qualify for regular membership of an Association in respect of the grants-in-aid from the Department of Personnel & Training subject to fulfillment of conditions as lajd in para (b) to (h) of clause II (2) of the O.M. No. 5/8/20 13-Welfare dated 3′ June, 2014.
b. Grants-in-aid admissible will be subject to an upper ceiling of Rs. 10,000/during a financial year.
c. Consolidated accounts for the previous financial year may be provided in Annexure ‘A’ signed by the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Internal
d. A complete list of all the members showing their names, residential address, official designation and address as on 31.03.2016 may be submitted as in Annexure ‘B’.
e. All the vouchers relating to each head of expenditure as appearing in
Annexure ‘A’ should be maintained by the Association, so as to verify the
expenditure as and when needed.
f. The Stock Register maintained by the Association as audited and certified by the Internal Auditor after physical verification should be maintained by the Association. The Department of Personnel & Training may verify the Stock Register as and when required. Similarly, the inventory of articles should also be maintained.
g. A copy of the minutes of the General Body meeting wherein the accounts of the Association and other activities thereof for the previous year have been approved may be submitted (Annexure ‘L’).
h. Utilization Certificate in respect of the grants-in-aid provided by this
Department and information regarding assets acquired wholly or substantially funded from the grant may also be furnished as per proforma in Annexure ‘G’ and ‘H’ respectively. The Association who have not received grants-in-aid for the year 2014-15 and 2015-16 may submit Utilization Certificate for the previous year. However, the newly formed Associations need to submit Utilization Certificate indicating ‘Nil’ along with the Accounts for the year 2015-16.
i. A report on the activities of the Association with reference to the Annual
Action Plan as provided in Clause 7 of the Rules and Regulations framed
under the Model Constitution may also be provided (Annexure ‘K’).
j. A certificate regarding expenditure on Swach Bharat Mission may also be provided (Annexure ‘M’).
3. It may be noted that even if the Association is not keen to obtain further grants-in-aid from the Government, it shall have to render full and satisfactory accounts of the grants taken in the past. In case any Association fails to get grants-in-aid for any reason for two consecutive years, such Association will stand derecognized.
4. CGER WAs are requested to send their request complete in all respect, in the
prescribed proformae, to DoPT preferably by 31.08.2016 for further necessary action in the matter.
Note: Incomplete Accounts for the year 2015-16, for receiving the grants-in-aid for the year 2016-17, will not be entertained by this Department.
(G. S. Arora)
Chief Welfare Officer (RWA)
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: Grants-in-aid for the year 2018-2019 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- Submission of Accounts for the year 2017-2018
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2019-2020 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Association – Submission of Accounts for the year 2018-2019
- Central Government employees Residents Welfare Association eligible to receive grants-in-aid for the year 2020-2021
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-14 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations – submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013 – regarding.
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2013-2014 to the Central Government Employees Residents Welfare Associations- submission of Accounts for the year 2012-2013- regarding.
- Grants-in-aid for the year 2016-17 to the Central Government Employees Resident Welfare Associations-Submission of Accounts for the year 20 15-16 regarding
- Web-based Pensioners Portal Project – Release of Grant-in Aid to Pensioners Associations for implementation of the objectives of the Portal
- Grant-in-Aid to Pensioners Organisations for the Implementation of the Portal’s Initiatives Web-based Pensioners Portal Project
- Recognition of Service Associations under the CCS (Recognition of Service Associations) Rules, 1993