Granting of fixation benefit in cases of promotion from one post to another where the promotional post carries the same grade pay as the feeder post – IT Department
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
CENTRAL BOARD OF DIRECT TAXES
DIRECTORATE OF INCOME TAX
(HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT)
ICADR Building, Plot No. 6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area Phase-II
New Delhi— 110070. Ph. 26130592. Fax 26130594
Dated the 16th July, 2014
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Directorate letter F.No I-IRD/CM/Misc /221/1/2012-13 dated 08.01.2013 circulating the Department of Exependiture’s Office Memorandum No.10/02/2011-E.III/A dated 07.01.2013 communicating the decision of the Government to grant fixation benefit in cases of promotion from onc post to another where the promotional post carries the same grade pay as the feeder post. It is stated in the above referred Office Memorandum that the fixation of pay in such cases shall be as per Rule 13(i) of the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules. 2008.
In this regard. the undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Departrment of Expenditure on the proposal of the Department seeking fixation of pay under Rule 13 (j) of the CCS (Revised Pay) Rules. 2008 in cases of promotion from (a) Steno Grade-II (till merger of Steno Grade -I and II in the year 2010) to Steno Grade-I and (b) Sr Tax Assistant to Office Superintendent where both feeder and promtional posts are in the same Grade Pay in terms of Department of Exependitures Office Memorandum No 10/02/2011-E.III/A dated 07.01.2013 subject to the condition that fixation of pay in such cases was done as per FR 22(1 )(a)( I) prior to 01.01.2006.
Deputy Director of Income Tax (HRD)
Related to Your Search:
- Fixation of pay on promotion : Finmin issued clarification on Fixation of pay on promotion carrying the same grade pay
- Fixation of Pay on Promotion of pre-revised merged pay scales between 1.1.2006 and date of notification of CCS(RP)Rules 2008
- Finmin Orders 2013 : Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay
- Submission of joining/cancellation report of Steno Grade ‘D’ nominated to Cadre units on qualifying Steno Grade ‘D’ Examination-2011-reg.
- Merger of the pre-revised pay scales of the promotional and the feeder posts in a common Grade fixation of pay-reg.
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying the same Grade pay – Confederation letter to Finmin
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay
- Clarification regarding grant of grade pay on promotional post
- Notional fixation of pay to officers included in USSL 2009 and 2010 reg.