Granting of financial upgradation under ACP / MACP Scheme to Durwan of Ord & Ord Equipment Fys: BPMS
REF: BPMS / MoD / MACP / 64 (7/3/M)
The Under Secretary D (Estt./NG)
Govt of India, Min of Defence,
B Wing, Sena Bhawan,
New Delhi 110011
Subject: Granting of financial upgradation under ACP / MACP Scheme to Durwan of Ord & Ord Equipment Fys.
With due regards, it is submitted that this federation has raised an issue in JCM III Level Council (OFB) for grant of financial upgradation in promotional hierarchy under ACP Scheme to those Durwan, Jamadar Durwan, Subedar Durwan who have completed 12 yrs or 24 yrs of regular service upto 31.08.2008.
In turn OFB is communicating that a proposal has been forwarded to MoD with necessary recommendations of OFB but the matter is pending with MoD till date. Therefore, you are requested to expedite the matter so that Durwan, Jamadar Durwan & Subedar Durwan may be granted financial upgradations in promotional hierarchy without further delay.
Member, JCM-II Level Council (MOD)
Related to Your Search:
- Financial upgradation in the next promotional grade Hierarchy under MACP
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JCM (STAFF SIDE) WRITES TO SECRETARY, DOPT
- BPMS – Notional pay fixation after currency of Minor penalty is over in case of ACP / MACP
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the Hierarchy of promotional grade – BPMS
- MACP on Promotional Hierarchy to Ministerial Staff
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the hierarchy of promotional grade: Compliance of CAT Principal Bench Directive on 12.03.2014 in OA No. 864/2014 – BPMS
- Granting of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy: AIRF demands in respect of Junior Clerk
- Grant of Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Employees.