Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to the employees disabled due to accident on duty or off duty – reg
National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3, CHELMSFORD ROAD, NEW DELHI – 110 055
Affiliated to :
Indian National Trade Union Congress (INTUC)
International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF)
The Secretary (E),
Sub: Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to the employees disabled due to accident on duty or off duty – reg.
Ref: (i) NFIR’s letter No.II/28/Pt.IV dated 23/06/2012 and 07/07/2012.
(ii) Railway Board’s letter No.PC-V/2010/A/TA/1 dated 20/06/2012.
(iii) NFIR’s letter No.II/28/Pt.IV dated 07/06/2013.
Federation vide its letter No.II/28/Pt.IV dated 23/06/2012 followed by another letter dated 07/07/2012 has provided the details of specific case, unfortunately no reply has been received from the Railway Board despite reminder dated 07/06/2013, perhaps the issue has not been finalised even after lapse of over one year’s period.
NFIR, therefore, once again requests the Railway Board to decide the case and also issue instructions to the General Managers of the Zones & Productions Units for allowing Transport Allowance at double the rates of normal rate to the disabled railway employees at an early date. Federation may be apprised of the outcome.
Related to Your Search:
- Demanding of double the Transport allowance to disabled employees due to accident on duty or off duty
- NFIR: Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Grant of Transport Allowance to Orthopaedically handicapped Railway Employees.
- Revision of Over Time Allowance to Railway Employees consequent upon revision of pay scales and allowances
- Revision of the rates of Night Duty Allowance (NDA) – recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – NFIR
- Grant of Transport Allowance at double the normal rates to deaf and dumb employees of Central Government
- Government’s decision on recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Transport Allowance to the Railway employees – Deprival of higher rate to those working in pay Level 1 & 2
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway employees – NFIR
- Grant of Children Education Allowance to mentally disabled to two children in case of first child beins totally mentally disabled