Grant of Study Leave to officers of Railway Medical service for prosecuting Post graduation course: Railway Board Order
RBE No.84 /2014
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
New Delhi, Dated 31.07.2014
All lndian Railways/Production Units.
(as per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Study Leave to officers of Railway Medical service for prosecuting Post graduation course.
In terms of Sub-rule S(i) of Rule 1 of Study Leave Rules, as contained in Appendix-V of Indian Railway Establishment Code, Vol. I (1985 Edition) (Third Re-print Edition 2008), study leave may be granted to a Railway servant who has satisfactorily completed period of probation and has rendered not less than five years regular continuous service including the period of probation under the Government. A Railway Medical Service Officer who has been granted study leave for thirty-six months for acquiring post graduate qualification shall execute a bond to serve the railways for a period of five years after completion of the study course.
2. The question of grant of study leave to Railway Medical Service Officers after 2 years of regular service including the period of probation under the government for acquiring Post Graduate qualification instead of present provision of 5 years of regular continuous service has been considered by the Board. It has been decided that Study leave may be granted to Railway Medical Service Officer who has satisfactorily completed period of probation and has rendered not less than two years regular continuous service including the period of probation under the Government -with the stipulation that they would have to execute a bond to serve for eight years in the Railways after completing their post graduation subject to fulfillment of all other conditions regarding grant of study leave issued from time to time.
3. These orders will be effective from the date of issue of this letter.
4. Hindi version is enclosed.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Dy. Director Finance(Estt..)III
Related to Your Search:
- FAQ on Study Leave – Dopt Orders
- Study Leave Interest on Leave Encashment for CG Employees
- ECoR – Probation period of CSE probationers – confirmation – Railway Board letter
- Out of Turn Promotion of sportspersons on sports account in Probation period.
- Amendment to Appendix V of the Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol. I, 1985 Edition (Study Leave Rules)
- Execution of Bond for availing Study Leave under Rule 9(i) of the AIS (Study Leave) Regulations, 1950
- Maternity Leave (ML) for Railway Employees
- Pay Fixation for Government servants searching transfer from higher post to lower post under FR 15 (a)
- Selection of Railway Sportspersons for Diploma Course in Sports Coaching for the Academic Session – 2021