Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
Office of the Principal Controller of Accounts (Fys)
10A, Shaheed Khudiram Bose Road,Kolkata-700001
Sub: Grant of second Financial Upgradation under MACPS to AAOs: MACP orders 2013
Please furnish names of Assistant Accounts Officers who have already been granted one regular promotion and will be completing either 10 years of regular service in the grade pay of Rs. 4800 from the date of first promotion or 20 years of regular service from the date of initial appointment between 01.10.13 and 31.03.14 for consideration of second financial upgradation under MACPs.
2.It is also requested to furnish LEFT OVER cases, if any.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of Third Financial Upgradation under MACPS ( Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme) to AAOs: PCAFYS Orders 2013
- Pay Fixation on MACP as per 6th Pay Commission – Some Illustrations
- MACP on completion of 10/20/30 Years of Service or 10 years of service after previous promotion: AAOs, Senior Auditor, Adr, Clerk, MTS
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP)
- Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme to Multi Tasking Staff MTS of AFHQ/ISOs
- Memorandum By IRTSA to Railway Board Regarding 3rd MACP after 20 years of First Promotion or 10 years after 2nd Promotion or 30 years of Appointment
- MACP – Benefit of pay fixation available at the time of regular promotion
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Railway Employees
- Fixation of pay of the employees who got promoted to the post of higher Pay level after being granted the benefit of pay fixation on grant of financial upgradation under MACPS