Grant of one time relaxation to the Central Government Employees who have availed LTC-80 and traveled by air by purchasing ticket from authorities other than authorized agents
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
For central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110 001
E Mail: [email protected]
September , 2019
Government Of India
Department of Personnel and Training
Sub: Grant of one time relaxation to the Central Govt. Employees who have availed LTC-80 and traveled by air by purchasing ticket from authorities other than authorized agents
The above demand was discussed as Item No.15 of the standing committee meeting of the National Council (JCM) held on 7-3-2019. The extract from the minutes of the above meeting is gives below for your kind ready reference.
Staff side proposed that
- if the employee has actually traveled in Air India flight, then the LTC-80 fare of the journey day may be paid to him irrespective of the fact that ticket was purchased from authorized agent or not. Any excess amount over and above the LTC-80 fare can be recovered;
- No disciplinary action and stoppage of future LTC may be taken;
- A general instruction in this regard may be issued to all the Departments to regularize all the pending LTC-80 cases as above.
‘Chairman agreed to consider the demand of the staff side’.
Sir, as agreed in the meeting a general instruction as above has not yet been issued by the DOP&T. It is therefore requested that since the employees are subjected to undue hardship, necessary instructions in this regard may please be issued at the earliest.
(SHIVA GOPAL MISHRA)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of one time relaxation to the Central Government Employees who have availed LTC-80 and travelled by air by purchasing Ticket from other than authorized agents
- CGDA: Air tickets are to be purchased from authorized travel agents only
- Relaxation of purchase of air tickets from authorized Travel Agents for the purpose of LTC
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tour-Purchase of Air Ticket from authorized agents – Railways
- LTC Purchase of an airline ticket from an unofficial travel agent – CGDA Clarification
- Guidelines on Air Travel on Official Tours – Purchase of air ticket from authorized agent
- DoPT: Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC
- Minimum train fare to be increased from Rs 5 to Rs 10 at Par with platform ticket