All PCsDA/CsDA/PCA (Fys)
Subject: Grant of maternity leave – Clarification
reference was made to DoP&T regarding quantum of maternity leave
admissible to a female government servant consequent upon death of the
child(s) after birth.
2. In reply, DoP&T has clarified that –
” in case of death of child shortly after birth, the woman employees
may be granted Maternity Leave of two months for recovery after delivery
of the child”.
3. Similar cases/requests may be regulated accordingly.
Related to Your Search:
- Female GDS Employees – Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks in the Department of Posts
- Maternity Leave for the female Gramin Dak Sevaks (Female GDS) in the Department of Posts
- Withdrawal of Financial assistance for maternity grant to Female GDS on introduction Maternity leave in the Department of Posts
- Women to get 26 weeks maternity leave, President nod to new law
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Compulsory Paid Leave During Pregnancy
- FAQ on Special Allowance for child care for women with disability
- Maternity Leave (ML) for Railway Employees