IOFGOA writes to Chairman of DGOF, Secretary of MoD and Secretary of PPG&P regarding the issue of granting of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy…
GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY- Indian Ordnance Factories Gazetted Officers Association writes to Government
Indian Ordinance Factories Gazetted Officers Association (IOFGOA)had written a letter (given below) to the Government in view of the CAT Principle Bench New Delhi judgment dated 01/05/2014, directing the Government to implement MACP on promotional hierarchy within 3 months from the date of the judgment. Since the Government has not taken any action on the matter so far the Association has filed contempt of Court and the next date of hearing of the case is 11/11/2014.
As regards the SLP filed against Shri Babu Ram & Ors, according Shri S B Chaubey, General Secretary, his Association has decided to bear the expense of one Advocate to defend the case in Supreme Court.
-TKR Pillai, GS
Related to Your Search:
- MACP on Promotional hierarchy- DoPT ignores appeal of Ordinance Factory Board, Kolkata
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – JCM (STAFF SIDE) WRITES TO SECRETARY, DOPT
- Financial upgradation in the next promotional grade Hierarchy under MACP
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY: LISTING OF THE SLP FILED BY THE DOP&T-REG
- MACP on Hierarchy: Supreme Court dismissed the Govt. petitions against HC Decision
- Granting of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy: AIRF demands in respect of Junior Clerk
- MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY – MACP Supreme Court Order – Heard & Reserved – Order dated 23 Jan 2020
- Grant of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – CAT Guwahati
- MACP on Promotial Hierarchy – Organisational/Financial support to defend the SLP