Grant of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – CAT Guwahati
GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY: CAT GUWAHATI DIRECTS UNION OF INDIA TO GRANT MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY TO ASSISTANT ENGINEERS OF CPWD. THE CASE WAS FILED BY SHRI NARAYAN KALITA AND 26 ASSISTANT ENGINEERS VIDE OA NO. 040/000052 OF 2014.
By citing the judgments delivered by the Principle CAT, Delhi & High Court Chandigarh on the subject the Hon’ble judges have observed that “ In our considered view the aforesaid judgement rendered by the Chandigarh Bench as upheld by the Hon’ble High Court of Punjab and Haryana as well as judgement passed by the CAT, Principle Bench. In view of the above the present OA is allowed. Respondents are directed to grant scale of pay (PB-3) of Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/ attached to the said promotional posts of Executive Engineer from due date to the applicants.
The aforesaid directions shall be complied with within a period of three months from the date of receipt of a copy of this order, subject to the other conditions mentioned in the MACP Scheme.”
Related to Your Search:
- Granting of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy: AIRF demands in respect of Junior Clerk
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the hierarchy of promotional grade: Compliance of CAT Principal Bench Directive on 12.03.2014 in OA No. 864/2014 – BPMS
- List of cases filed on grant of MACP on Promotional Hierarchy
- Grant MACP on Promotional Hierarchy – CAT Principal Bench, New Delhi Judgement
- GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY
- GRANT OF MACP ON PROMOTIONAL HIERARCHY- Indian Ordnance Factories Gazetted Officers Association writes to Government
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the Hierarchy of promotional grade – BPMS
- MACP on Promotional hierarchy- DoPT ignores appeal of Ordinance Factory Board, Kolkata
- Grant of MACP benefit in the promotional hierarchy – Copy of the stay order dated 08.08.2014 passed by Hon’ble Supreme Court