Grant of increment on promotion within merged scales in the same Grade Pay Rs.4200
No. I/2/Part IV
The Secretary (E),
Sub : Grant of increment on promotion within merged scales in the same Grade Pay Rs.4200 – reg.
Ref: FA & CAO/T/SC Railway’s letter No. ACP/KOO/Pt. VI (Restructuring) dated 06/01/2017 & 21/03/2017 and letter No. ACP/AO2/Pt. VI dated 01/08/2017 to Railway Board.
Federation invites attention of the Railway Board to the letters of FA & CAO/T/SC cited under reference, seeking clarification as to whether the staff promoted from same Grade Pay to same Grade Pay (Rs.GP 4200) i.e. from the post of Senior Cashier (GP 4200) to the post of Inspector of Cashier (10C/GP 4200) are entitled to draw an additional increment as they are shouldering responsibilities.
In this connection, Federation desires to state that the references sent by the South Central Railway have been pending in Board’s Office since Jan 2017, even though the employees are eligible for additional increment on promotion to identical Grade Pay, shouldering higher responsibilities in terms of Rule S-13.
NFIR, therefore, requests the Railway Board to issue clarificatory instructions allowing benefit under S13 to GM, S.C. Railway, endorsing copy to other Zonal Railways as well to the Federation.
(Dr. M. Raghavaiah)
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of pay fixation under Rule S-13 to the erstwhile Group ‘D’ staff promoted to same Grade pay of Rs.1800/0 (PB-1) – NFIR’s PNM Item No.32/2015.
- 7th CPC MACP Scheme Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff
- Grant of promotional increment under rule 13 of RS(RP) Rules, 2008 to those promoted to identical Pay Band /Grade Pay shouldering higher responsibilities
- Latest clarification on MACP scheme – Financial upgradation, to Junior Cashier promoted from the post of Senior Shroff / JAA / Senior clerk
- Denial of pay fixation benefit in the case of Sr. P. Way Supervisors (GP 4200 PB-2) merged with JE/P.Way (GP 4200+PB-2)
- Reckoning Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Level 6 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix as entry Grade Pay for granting financial upgradation under MACPS to Station Master Category in Railways
- Grant of 2 additional increments at revised rates to Nursing Personnel pursuant of revision of pay (7th CPC)
- Grant of additional increment to Railway staff – NFIR
- Availability of option for fixation of pay on promotion from the Date of Next Increment (DNI) in the lower post and method of fixation of pay from DNI, if opted for, in context of RS (RP) Rules, 2016