Grant of increased rate of Washing Allowance to the Canteen Employees
No.18/1/201 3-Dir (C)
Government of India
Department of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
(Department of Personnel & Training)
Lok Nayak Bhawan. Khan Market,
New Delhi, dated 10th JuIy, 2014
Subject: Grant of increased rate of Washing Allowance to the Canteen Employees working in Non-Statutory Departmental Canteen/Tiff in Room functioning from Central Government Offices —regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum No. 18/1/2000-Dir-(C), dated 29.6.2001 on the subject mentioned above and to say that it has been decided to revise the existing rate of washing allowance from Rs. 30/- p.m. (Rupees thirty only) to Rs. 60/- p.m. (Rupees sixty only) who have been supplied with uniforms. The rate of washing allowance will be increased by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance payable on revised pay scales goes up by 50%.
2. This order shall be effective from 1 September, 2008 in pursuance of the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No14/3/2008-JCA, dated 11.9.2008 (Copy enclosed).
3. This issues with the concurrence of Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure and Home Finance Division vide their U.O /Dy. No. 3101359, dated 3.7.2014 respectively.
Related to Your Search:
- Washing Allowance to all Railway employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform
- List of Allowances & Advances increased 25% due to DA raised to 100% with effect from 01.01.2014.
- 7th Pay Commission : Payment of Washing Expenditure to Industrial Employees with revised rate – BPMS requests
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- Grant of Washing Allowance to the category of Track Maintainer Gr.-III & IV
- List of Allowances increased @ 25%(over original 6th CPC rate) after 100% DA: Railway Board Order
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- 7th CPC Cooking Allowance to Non- Statutory Departmental canteen employees functioning from Central Government Offices