Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
New Delhi, dated 14-6-2018
The General Managers
All Inidan Railways & PUs
(As per mailing list)
Sub: Grant of Grade Pay Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel i.e. staff Nurses/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron under 3rd MACP.
The staff side (NFIR and AIRF) had demanded for grant of 3rd financial upgradation in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/PB-3 to Nursing personnel under MACPS on the basis of OM dated 09-09-2016 issued by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The matter was examined in consultation with the Deptt. of personnel and Training and it has now been decided as under.
a) Those Staff Nurse/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron who have been awarded 1st and 2nd financial upgradation under ACP Scheme in the hierarchy pay scale of Rs.5500-9000 and Rs.6500-10500 upto 31-08-2008 may be granted a replacement Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-PB-2 and Rs.5400/PB-3. Therefore, the 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme, if granted to these categories of officials, may be revised to Rs.6600/PB-3 from Rs.5400 in PB-3.
b) Those Staff Nurse/Nursing Sister/Chief Matron who have been granted 1st ACP in the pre-revised pay scale of Rs.5500-9000 upto 31-08-2008 may be placed in the replacement Grade Pay of Rs.4800/PB-2. They will be entitled for grant of 2nd and 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the Grade Pay of Rs.5400/PB-2 and Rs.5400/PB-3 only.
c) All the remaining Staff Nurse/Nursing Sister/Matron/Chief Matron who are to be granted 1st, 2nd and 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme may be granted next higher Grade Pay.
2. This issues with the concurrence of the Finance Directorate of the Ministry of Railways.
3. Hindi version is enclosed.
Deputy Director Pay commission-V
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of 6600 GP as 3rd MACP to Nursing Personnel in Railways: NFIR
- Railway Board Orders on MACP – Granting 3rd financial upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification regarding
- Granting of Financial Upgradation under MACP Scheme – Clarification reg.
- Railway Nursing Cadre Initial pay fixation in 6th CPC pay structure
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme-Clarification for Railway Employees
- Pay fixation to Running Staff while granting financial upgradation in the identical Grade Pay (VI CPC) under MACPS – Reckoning Special Running Staff Allowance for pay fixation
- MACP Clarification on direct recruitment for the post of GP 4600, GP 4200 and GP 2800
- Grant of financial upgradation under MACP Scheme in the promotional hierarchy
- 7th CPC MACP Anomalies- NFIR