Grant of grade pay in promotional hierarchy at the time of 1st/2nd Financial upgradation under MACP Scheme
GOVERNMENT TO GO FOR REVIEW ON HIERACHIAL GRADE PAY?
When all Government Servants are anxiously waiting to hear a decision from the Government in regard to grant of grade pay in promotional hierarchy at the time of 1st/2nd Financial upgradation as per the CAT, Principal Bench Judgement, it is given to understand that the government is opting to go for judicial review. The government instead of implementing the judgement gracefully, which will benefit the employees in general and particularly the employees at lowest rung.
It is a fact that grant of Hierarchical grade pay is detrimental to the interest of employees. The Hon’ble CAT has rightly observed and opined that any new scheme brought in place of old one should be beneficial than that that of the existing one. It is quite unfortunate that that the government, instead of sticking to its guns, should have implemented the judgement as it benefits the employees at lowest rung.
It is high time that the Confederation of Central Government Employees to take up the issue at appropriate level for implementation. It is pathetic to note that the confederation is not raising its voice even today on any issue pertaining to LDCs.
No one can deny the fact that injustice took place while framing the Grade Pay structure at lowest rung. Better late than never. It is appealed to all leaders to put their minimum effort in implementing the CAT Judgement which will benefit maximum number of employees.
Source : www.airtvadmin.blogspot.in
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of benefit of pay fixation at time of promotion to Postmaster Grade I
- Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying the same Grade pay – Confederation letter to Finmin
- Fixation of pay at the time of regular promotion / grant of NFSG in respect of officials who are already granted the benefit under MACP Scheme
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the Hierarchy of promotional grade – BPMS
- Grant of MACP benefit to the eligible employees in the hierarchy of promotional grade: Compliance of CAT Principal Bench Directive on 12.03.2014 in OA No. 864/2014 – BPMS
- AIRF writes to Railway Board regarding grant of financial upgradation under MACPS to Pharmacists
- Important Cat Judgement regarding MACP
- Grant of Non Functional Grade Pay Rs. 5400 to Inspectors under ACP/MACP Scheme – CBDT
- Washing Allowance to all Railway employees drawing Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- and provided official uniform