Grant of dual (Two) family pension from military as well as DSC: PCDA Circular No. 513
OFFICE OF THE PR. CONTROLLER OF DEFENCE ACCOUNTS (PENSIONS)
RAUPADI GHAT, ALLAHABAD- 211014
Circular No. 513
Subject: Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the Committee on the issue related to Defence Service Personnel and Ex Servicemen – 2012 Grant of dual (Two) family pension from military as well as DSC.
Reference: This office Circular No. 504 dated 17.01.2013.
Consequent upon issue of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence letter No. 10(17)/2012-D(Pen/Pol) dated 21.03.2013 (copy enclosed), the facility of dual or two family pension to the families of Armed Forces Pensioners who get second re-employment in Civil departments after getting retired / discharged from military service and were in receipt of ordinary family pension as circulated vide this office circular No. 504 dated 17/01/2013 is also applicable to the DSC Personnel. Thus, family pensioners of the DSC personnel are also covered in the ambit of the ibid letter.
2. In view of the above Govt. order, it is requested that the dual family pension claim in respect of DSC personnel may be forwarded to this office for necessary action at this end.
3. The provision of this circular shall be effective from 24th September 2012.
4. This circular has been uploaded on this office website www.pcdapension.nic.in for disseminating across the all concerned.
5. Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Grant of dual (two) family pension from military as well as Civil employment.
- Grant of Dual Family Pension i.e. OFP from Military Side as well as SFP/ LFP for re-employed Military service -Defence
- Defence – Grant of Dual Family Pension for re-employed Military service
- OROP-Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of the Committee Secretaries Committee-2012
- PCDA clarification on revising Family Pension in respect of PBORs
- Revision of pre-2006 JCOs/ORs pensioners/ Family pensioners: PCDA Circular No. 547
- Issue of Pension Slip to Defence Pensioners/family pensioners: PCDA
- Implementation of income criteria for dependent parents of Armed Forces Personnel for grant of two family pensions
- Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners/ family pensioners in implementation of Govt. decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission concordance tables