Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01 January 2013 – BSNL Orders
Department of Pensioners Portal (DPPW) already issued order for granting Dearness relief to all Central Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners from the existing level of 72% to 80% with effect from 1.1.2013 on 25th May 2013 vide Office Memorandum No.42/13/2012-P&PW(G)…
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan, Janpath,
Dated : 01/7/2013.
All Heads of Telecom Circles / Telecom District/ & Other Administration Offices /
Telecom Stores / Telecom. Factories.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Sub :- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01-01-2013.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of DOT letter No.36-01/2011-Pen(T) dated 25-05-2013 alongwith the Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare O.M. No.42/13/2012-P&PW(G) dated 02-05-2013 on the subject mentioned above for information and further necessary action.
Hindi version will follow.
Asstt. General Manager(Pension)
Related to Your Search:
- Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- 7th CPC DR: 12% Dearness Relief to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019
- BSNL – Clarification regarding date of effect of retirement in case of Voluntary Retirement
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01.01.2018.
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners-Revised rate effective from 01.07.2012
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- BSNL REVISED IDA RATES FROM 01/07/14
- BSNL: Revised DA @ 85.5% from 01.10.2013 Order issued